Tactical Execution offers a free one-year e-course to subscribers. It functions much like business coaching with one lesson being delivered each week via email. The lessons are designed to guide you through an efficient and strategic business development process, from the original conception to a well-structured and profitable business.
Each lesson can be accomplished during a one-week time frame. If you followed along through this e-course and implemented the 52 suggestions, you will end up with a solid business foundation that will rival any of your competitors. The e-course has a decidedly online bias and will leave you with a progressive internet-focused orientation.
Sign up today!
Some of the things we’ll be covering include …
- How to focus your business, define your purpose and attract your audience.
- Where to find your customers and identify attractive prospects.
- Selecting the most efficient keywords for your Strategic Online Identity.
- Developing an effective and concise business description (or positioning statement).
- Strategies to build a killer website for little or no money (like we did with ours).
- Ways to cultivate a growing list of prospects along with their email addresses.
- How to get your customers to participate in your businesses development.
- Using audio and video formats to enhance your online presence.
- Lessons and best practices for blogging (things 95% of bloggers do NOT do).
- How to populate the internet with strategic one-way inbound links.
- Strategies to categorize your content, demonstrate your expertise and still make a profit.
- Learn the tricks that get your customers looking to you as an authority in your field.
- Online platforms where you can sell your products and monetize your expertise.
- We’ll introduce a series of activities you can do to increase your knowledge quickly.
- Where you can quickly set up speaking engagements for workshops or seminars.
- How you can leverage the power of YouTube to gain exposure for your business.
- Strategies to use pay-per-click advertising without throwing you money down the toilet.
- Resources that can help you get media quotes and build a media portfolio for your business.
- How to use offline marketing collateral to develop ongoing residual source of prospects.
Sign up today!
We will never sell your email address to any third party without your permission.